What data do we collect?
Cutlery & Allied Trades Research Association (Store name CATRASHARP) collects the following data:
- – Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, addresses)
- – Gift recipients information (Name, email address, phone number, addresses)
- – Payment information is collected through third party providers and used only for the purposes of processing and confirming transactions.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- – Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- – Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our reviews or via email.
- – Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- – Process your order and manage your account.
- – Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- – Email you with review reminders.
- – Contact you in future for further products.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our website servers hosted currently by Vivid Creative.
Our Company will keep your personal data for 5 years. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data by automatic erasure.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
HubSpot, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster and CusRev may receive your data for our own marketing and analytical purposes only.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CATRA from contacting you for marketing purposes or give your data to the other groups.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com or follow the links in our marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- – The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- – The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- – The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- – The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44(0)114 276 9736
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- – Keeping you signed in
- – Understanding how you use our website
- – Analytics for our marketing purposes.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- – Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- – Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
If you are a member of a regulated industry, or if you are subject to additional privacy laws, you may be required to disclose that information here.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44(0)114 276 9736
Or write to us at: CATRA, Henry Street, Sheffield, S3 7EQ, United Kingdom
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.